ACT Awareness eLearning will provide nationally accredited corporate CT guidance to help industry better understand, and mitigate against, current terrorist methodology.
The following eLearning Modules are available:
- Introduction to Terrorism
- Identifying Security Vulnerabilities
- How to Identify and Respond to Suspicious Behaviour
- How to Identify and Deal with a Suspicious Item
- What to do in the Event of a Bomb Threat
- How to Respond to a Firearms or Weapons attack
- Summary and Supporting Materials
Two options are available for you to access the eLearning:
URL: You will be provided with your own corporate URL link and PIN to immediately access the online version.
SCORM: If you intend to deliver the ACT Awareness eLearning course using your own learning management system (LMS) then we can supply a SCORM 1.2 compliant file.
To register please visit: https://ct.highfieldelearning.com/
For more information or FAQs please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/news/act-awareness-elearning